AgNition, our sister company is currently recruiting for the position of:
Website & Software Customer Support
You have a technical aptitude either through education or work experience or a combination. Ideally you have experience troubleshooting software, mobile and web applications. You’re driven to provide excellent customer support by resolving problems and issues professionally in a fast paced external customer environment.
Customer Technical Support
- Work with clients to support the installation and set-up of their software
- Co-ordinate deployment of software and mobile application
- Provide user training, predominantly by phone or web-meeting, on occasion in-person
- Co-ordinate upload of client information into the content management system
- Provide front line technical support to website and software customers/users
- Help diagnose and resolve customers issues
- Work with software development team to provide quick, effective solutions to software problems & change requests
- Set-up and maintain a help desk ticketing system (support ticket system) to track customer requests, bugs or changes that need to be resolved
- Manage client support tickets with tracking software
- Report and track bugs and software changes required
- Ensure that customers are kept up to date at all times
- Obtain and log customer feedback for the purpose of process improvement
Product Support / Project Management
- Manage the development of customer support materials including user guides, technical documentation, requirements documents, etc.
- Lead the development of product use and “help” content including FAQ’s, tutorials, training videos and webinars
- Track website/app analytics and provide regular reporting on usage and trends
What we’re looking for:
- Experience in technical or software support
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize effectively and multitask proactively
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical thinking skills
- Demonstrated professionalism in communication, attitude and teamwork with customers, peers and management
- Experience using project management tools and online “help desk” ticketing systems.
- Experience in providing IT support, ideally in a help-desk environment
- Knowledge of web technology, including general knowledge of how web pages, browsers, databases and servers
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS and JS
- Experience with platforms like WordPress as well as experience building websites using other systems
- Mobile app deployment experience and familiarity with the various functionality of app store interfaces
- Familiarity with commonly used analytics platforms
- Familiarity with git or other source control management tools
How to Apply:
- Please submit your current resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Tell us a bit about yourself, your professional experience.
Synthesis welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Candidates participating in our selection process requiring accommodation due to a disability or medical need are encouraged to notify the Synthesis representative that they will be meeting with to ensure appropriate arrangements can be made.
AgNition is a mobile application software company specializing in agriculture and agri-food solutions.
We are an industry leader that specializes in custom application development and brand-able licenced products with a focus on tools that are:
- Easy to use, mobile friendly, intuitive, reliable and secure
- Able to solve problems, simplify business processes, and capture opportunities for the agriculture and agri-food sector